Dienstag, 29. November 2011

Eine Babybuchkarte / A baby book card

Hallo Ihr Lieben,
heute habe ich mal wieder eine Buchkarte für euch. Die Anleitung dafür findet ihr hier oder hier.

Hello dears,
today I have a book card for you once more. The tutorial you can find here or here.
Ich habe sie bewußt etwas schlicht gehalten.
I have made it purposely quite simply.
Auf die linke Seite kommen noch ein Spruch und die Glückwünsche.
At the left side I'll add a slogan and the congratulations.

Die Karte passt zu folgenden Challenges:
- Creative Card Crew    Monochromatic
- Stamp with fun            Nähte
- Crafty Boots Challenges  Alles geht

The card deals with following challenges:
- Creative Card Crew    Monochromatic
- Stamp with fun           Faux
- Crafty Boots Challenges  Anything goes

Vielen Dank für's Reinschauen und eure lieben Kommentare!
Thanks for stopping by and your lovely comments!
Liebe Grüße! Dear greetings!
Kübchen

Kommentare:

Karin hat gesagt…

What a sweet heart! Love the colors:)
It's so exciting what you have send to me... I hope it come soon :)
Greatings, Karin

Becky hat gesagt…

wow, das ist wieder eine soooo tolle karte - einfach traumhaft. aber du weißt ja, dass ich deine karten immer und immer wieder anschauen kann. und ich bewundere dich dafür, dass du immer so schöne sachen umsetzt (für die ich viel zu feige bin *lach*).

alles liebe, becky

Anonym hat gesagt…

I really appreciate your post and you explain each and every point very well.Thanks for sharing this information.And I'll love to read your next post too.

Karin hat gesagt…

Oh wow, this is gorgeous. Love the colors.

Karin hat gesagt…

I have just received your candy. WOW!!!!! Thank you!! What a suprise! love the stamps and flowers! Again Thank you!!!

Greatings, Karin

Karin hat gesagt…

Ohh and of course: I LOVE TILDA!!! ;)
xoxo!

Dee's Craft Room hat gesagt…

Such a sweet box card, I love this design.

Thanks for joining in the fun at Crafty Boots Challenge. But the fun doesn't have to stop there, why not enter our blog hop and the chance to win some candy?

Dionne

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hello, I simply wanted to take time to make a comment and say I have really enjoyed reading your site.

Светлана hat gesagt…

Оченькрасиво и изысканно!

Crafty Daffy hat gesagt…

What an absolutely precious creation. Well done and I am so happy that you shared it with us at Crafty Boots for our Anything Goes Challenge. xx Denise